E-learning may seem like a nuisance to some, but it can also be considered an amazing opportunity to make school a little more enjoyable. Students still have to do the work they dread doing every day, but there is one extra wonderful way to make it all more bearable.
Every day students can hear one of their peers say “I wish I could just listen to music all day.” That is not possible during a normal school day, but it can be possible during an E-learning day!
Many students have already realized this and have probably made themselves sick of their own music because they have listened to it so much. Whether a student has or has not explored listening to music while doing E-learning or not everyone can agree that new music is a need right now.
Everyone could use a new song or two right now, and everyone could definitely use some positivity during this tough time. This playlist might be able to help students get both of those things! If anyone is interested or just needs some positivity and new music, this is the place to be!
1. Meant To Be- Bebe Rexha, Florida Georgia Line
2. Rescue Me- OneRepublic
3. Make You Mine- PUBLIC
4. Trampoline- SHAED
5. Happy Now- Kygo, Sandro Cavazza
6. Ophelia- The Lumineers
7. Riptide- Vance Joy
8. Nice To Meet Ya- Niall Horan
9. Taylor Swift- Lover
10. Dancing Queen- ABBA
11. Hey, Soul Sister- Train
12. Shut Up and Dance- Walk The Moon
13. Stuck- The Aces
14. On Top Of The World- Imagine Dragons
15. A Sky Full Of Stars- Coldplay
16. Safe and Sound- Capital Cities
17. High Hopes- P!ATD
18. Good Feeling- Flo Rida
19. Don’t Start Now- Dua Lipa
20. Walking On Sunshine- Katrina & The Waves
21. Best Day of My Life- American Authors
22. Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)- Kelly Clarkson
23. I Will Wait- Mumford & Sons
24. Lightning Bolt- Jake Bugg
25. No tears left to cry- Ariana Grande
26. Castle On The Hill- Ed Sheeran
27. Come and Get Your Love- Redbone
28. Viva La Vida- Coldplay
29. Unstoppable- Sia
30. Mama- Jonas Blue, William Singe
I hope this playlist makes E-learning a little easier, music a little more enjoyable, and life a little more positive. Enjoy and keep working hard, everyone!