Show Some Support For Senior Shirts!

Raven Sanchez, Co-Editor-In-Chief

One of Coronado’s wonderful students has decided to start a project for all of the graduating seniors. They realize that seniors are missing their last few moments of high school, and they want to give them something to remember this year. The Class of 2020 is already being called the unforgettable class because absolutely no one can forget about this insane pandemic, and this senior class is going to be remembered by teachers and students all over the world for decades. This student recognizes this, and they want to embrace that!

The goal is to give every senior a very special t-shirt that only a Coronado graduate of the year 2020 would get. The picture at the top of this article is the student’s lovely design. These shirts are definitely cool, but getting one into the hands of every senior of Coronado will take a lot of effort and resources. That is why this student is asking the public for help!

This student needs to raise around $2,500 to get these shirts made, and they need all the donations they can get! As of right now, they have raised around $500 on their GoFundMe page. Donations are not necessary to get a shirt, but they are encouraged. If enough money is not raised then everyone will get refunded in full, but do not let the fate of this project prevent making donations. Think about it: donating to this student’s page means supporting a Coronado student project and an entire student class!

Donating may not be possible for some families during COVID-19, but there are other ways to help! Spread the word and share it everywhere. Sharing options are available on the page, and it will be linked below. Give this project a shoutout, and help a fellow student!

Keep an eye out for an email from Mr. Gryboski that has a little more information about this project. Hopefully, this project will go well because this student has worked so hard to make it happen! Show some support for a fellow student, and have a great weekend!

Where to donate:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coronado-senior-shirts