Cougars Create a Colorful Palette

Class color day gives Cougars a chance to show pride in more than just their school

Sierra Meisner, Staff Writer

As we head into day two of Coronado’s Homecoming spirit week, has seen a rise in not only the amount of participants but in overall student moral.

“As for class color day, it’s been going great. This year I feel like everyone has put in more effort to go all out on spirit days,” said Beau Thompson, 10.

For today’s spirit day, each of the classes had a chance to show their pride, seniors wearing black, juniors wearing white, sophomores wearing green and freshman wearing blue. There was however slight controversy regarding the Doherty reminiscent color scheme for the underclassmen. This was purely coincidence though, as the student council chose these colors only because they are commonly found in the wardrobe of most teenagers. Despite this however, the majority of the students were very happy with the outcome of class color day.

“I’m very excited to see what everyone will be wearing for the rest of the week,” said Thompson.

We still have two days left of the spirit week with tie dye day tomorrow and mad red and gold day on Thursday. We also have many school events this week and weekend where you can show your cougar pride.

pallate