Homecoming Dance

Homecoming+Dance

Tiandrea Rice, Staff Writer

The homecoming dance is coming up and Coronado should be getting excited. Homecoming is fun; it’s a time where Coronado students have fun with their friends and get involved with all of the activities for homecoming.

The homecoming dance is this Saturday, October 6th. Tickets for the dance are sold in the courtyard during both lunches and cost 20 dollars; however, if you wait to buy them at the door, the cost increases to 25 dollars. If you want to bring a friend that goes to a different school, you need to go to the counseling office to get a guest permission slip. You need to bring both your ticket and your student ID to the dance in order to be let in the door (and so does any guest that you bring).

This year, homecoming is going to be a little different: there is going to be a game room with a Wii and old school Pacman machine for anyone who wants a break from dancing.

They are announcing homecoming king and queen at the football game at halftime on Friday night the homecoming king and queen are only seniors. The people nominated are Alayna Martinez and Noah Garcia for freshmen, Milena Cheney and Riddley Sheehan for sophomores, Natalie Carranza and Ali Kazemi for juniors, and Mercedez Rocha, Isabella Janney, Anna Landolfi, Isabella Lyda, Shana Brinkman, Deegan Foster, Titus Sharman, Connor McCarrie, Beau Thompson, and Rico Ortiz for the seniors.

The homecoming dance is a fun and unforgettable high school experience; don’t miss out!