In Case You Missed the Announcements

Tegan Chambon, News Editor

Coronado will be collecting iPods and MP3 with chargers in working condition for families with dementia-inflicted family members. There will be a bin in the front office October 19-22.

Come to the Pink out volleyball game Thursday! Bring canned goods to kick off the Harvest of Love.

If you participated in Peach Fuzz volleyball or Powder Puff football and have not paid for your t-shirt you have until the end of the week to do so. Next week you will be placed on obligation. See Mrs. Chappelear in room 102 if you have any questions.

Are you interested in improving the community? Do you want to develop your leadership skills? Do you want to make a difference in the world? If you answered yes to any of these questions, join Interact Club. Now meeting in room 401, Madame Holmes’ room, on Thursday, October 15 after school from 3:00 – 3:30 pm.

The deadline to order senior t-shirts has been extended to October 16th. See Mrs. Brandt in room 4 or the business office, t-shirt are $20

Last day to register for UCCS CU Gold is Friday, October 16 Don’t delay. Check with Ms. Schulzki or your teacher.
Senior students interested in finding out more about the merit- based Boettcher Scholarship, please visit Mrs. Schulzki in the north end of the library, Rm. 228, to see if you qualify. The intense application process is due: Friday, October 23, 2015.