Getting More Involved at Coronado

Getting More Involved at Coronado

Student Involvement is Key

“Getting involved at Coronado is the difference between a good year and an amazing year.”  Melisa Martin ( new freshman at Coronado ) The more you become involved the more often you find yourself having a good time in high school. During the fall sports season, there are many sports you can attend and cheer on. These sports being Cross Country, Football, Tennis, and Soccer. By going to the games you are showing your school pride and your involvement in the school community. Another great way to become involved is to participate in the school spirit days including “ mad red and gold” days on Fridays. The more you show involvement in the school, the more we can thrive as a community.

Student involvement is a big part of your high school career. The more you become involved the more fun you are most likely to have at Coronado. There is a club for every person and a sport for everyone who is willing to participate. Our school community connects one another and shows the best Coronado has to offer. Mary Hansen, an active member of UNO club says,” Joining a club brings a lot more than just something to pass time. You meet friends and have experiences to help make student involvement better.” Thus getting involved at Coronado helps the student population connect and thrive with one another.

The Cougar Daily • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All The Cougar Daily Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *