Dating or Just Celebrating… Who Cares?

Enjoy some Valentine’s music for every occasion!

Raven Sanchez, Editor-In-Chief

Most people only see February as the month that Valentine’s Day happens, and there are mixed feelings about February because of this. Some people adore Valentine’s Day and everything about it, but many people think it can be a waste of time and money. Many people are extremely optimistic about the holiday and are buying gifts and candy for everyone they know, others are complaining about the horrible ways so many people are being tricked into giving companies more money.

Valentine’s Day is one of those holidays that people learn to accept because those who do not will not have the best month. It is important to at least try to make an effort to accept Valentine’s Day and there is no better way to do so than with music. Single or not, there are many ways to spend Valentine’s Day and many people to spend it with. There is also plenty of music to listen to no matter what happens on Valentine’s Day, and these songs might just make Valentine’s Day less horrible for some.

These Valentine’s Day Playlists are about making this day a great one no matter who it is spent with. There will be one for people who are spending time with a significant other and one for those who choose to spend time with other loved ones. They do have specific themes, but anyone can enjoy either playlist. All the songs are clean and have been chosen by CHS students. Here are the two playlists:

Romantic:
I Like Me Better- Lauv
Fade Into You- Mazzy Star
Girls/Girls/Boys- P!ATD
Swan Song- Lana Del Rey
Treasure- Bruno Mars
Vanilla Twilight- Owl City
Fail- Justin Bieber

Fun:
Somebody To Love- Queen
Summertime Sadness- Lana Del Rey
Beautiful- Smashing Pumpkins
Salvatore- Lana Del Rey
Irreplaceable- Beyoncé
Single Ladies- Beyoncé

Enjoy this wonderful music picked out by fellow students, and Have a love-ly Valentine’s Day!