In Case You Missed the Announcements

Tegan Chambon, News Editor

Your Coronado Cafeteria would like to invite you to what we hope will be our first annual BBQ Cookout this Friday, May 6 featuring our own Chef Mark Painter demonstrating his professional ice carving skills for your entertainment. We will be serving hamburgers, BBQ chicken, and pulled pork with all the trimmings on the patio off of the cafeteria. Come and enjoy a burger while watching Chef Mark carve away!

Look for the posters hanging in the hallways and on bulletin boards for more information!

Looking for a great night out? May 3 and 5 the Jazz and Symphonic band will be performing in Coronado’s Auditorium. FCCLA will be hosting a chili dinner in the lobby from 5:30 – 6:45 for $5 which includes a bowl of chili and cornbread muffin. Hope to see you there!

Starting Monday May 2nd, Boys Basketball is switching open gym times to 4-6 in the afternoon in the main gym Monday through Thursday. Look forward to seeing all of you there who are interested in playing. If you have any questions please see Coach Thomas in room 415.

Due to high student interest, the CU Gold Platinum Series course will be offered at Coronado once again!  You can earn 3 credits toward college through UCCS.  Public Speaking is a high demand course in college!! Open to next year’s juniors and seniors. Classes run August 31 through December 14. See Ms. Schulzki for more information.