Fall Festival Fun

Katie Radzienda, Staff Writer

The cafeteria exploded with excitement and fun from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m., the flow of people bustling along and seeing what the events had to offer. Drama and Robotics were represented there, along with French Club, International Awareness Club and many more. Each club had a game or activity set up at their table, such as dressing lollipops up as mummies or tossing a beanbag into a monster’s mouth, complete with a bowl of candy sitting out for the kids to take handfuls out of.

“This year’s fall festival was a lot of fun for kids big and small. The students hosting the events were friendly, encouraging and helpful with the younger kids. My kids and I look forward to next year’s fall festival,” said Missy Reed, local parent.

In the tech building, monsters lurked between the cobwebs in the traditional Haunted Hallway. With garbage bags to cover the walls, strobe lights and a smoke machine to add eerie effect, it is and always has been an incredible asset to the Fall Festival.  The drama department and others made it a family friendly activity, where guests could request the spook level be a one, two or three; one being the least scary, three being the most.

To finish off the festivities for the evening, the fire alarm went off. Costumed children and club attendees rushed into the parking lot, to discover it was only a minor issue with the smoke machine and everything was fine. After a very eventful afternoon, the 2015 Fall Festival was a success