Tegan: Helping Coronado Find its Way

Meet Your New President

Sierra Meisner, Staff Writer

Tegan Gough, current junior at Coronado, is going to be next year’s student body president. Chances are students are already familiar with Gough as he is involved in National Honor Society, International Awareness Club, Interact Club and was a mentor this year. Not only is he a part of these clubs, he even started the Green Team this year, which is an environmental awareness club. During his busy schedule, he finds time to play sports, such as Track and Field and Cross Country.

“I’ve always wanted to be in student council, but it wasn’t until last year that I decided I wanted to become student body president,” said Gough.

He hopes that as president he will help increase the social morale in not only the students but also the staff members and the Coronado community as a whole. He feels that if he increases the moral he can increase the overall experience.

“I think this is a very important part of high school that a lot of people are not getting out of this year and years in the past. I want Coronado to be a place people want to go to. School is about education but it’s also about the experience,” said Gough.

Now that we all have a new president to rally around, let us work together and make Coronado great again.