Weekly Announcements

Mohss Elaine, Staff Writer

Attention Seniors: The deadline to order your senior class panoramic pictures at the lowest price is Sunday, January 22nd, by Midnight. Extra order forms are available in the Main Office. You can order online at BestClassPicture.com

There will be a short meeting after school on Wednesday, January 18th in Room 5 for any girls interested in going out for tennis. If you can’t attend, please find a time to talk with Mr. Philipsen.

Coach Thielfoldt will begin running strength and conditioning sessions for Girls Soccer every Thursday at 3:45 pm. Meet in Coach Yeh’s room (Room 21). Bring running shoes and water. Pass the word along to anyone interested in playing soccer this spring.

Once again Coronado will be offering 11th and 12th grade students, as well as motivated 10th graders, an opportunity to take a CU Platinum, Public Speech, college course through UCCS.  This is a great course to take no matter what you plan on majoring in in college!

Registration begins now and ends January 20.

Course runs:  January 25 – early May

School District 11 will pay the tuition for each student if  30 students to take the course

Earn 3 college and 2 high school credits

Location:  Coronado High School

Time: Wednesdays, 4:30 – 7:00

Students will need to purchase the textbook

See your English teacher, counselor or Mrs. Schulzki in the north end of the library for information on registration, or if you are interested or have questions. Register early – this class fills up!