Getting that last minute grade up

3 best ways to save your grades

Roman Sorrels, Staff Writer

Less than 5 weeks of the year remain for most students here at Coronado, which means that we only have 20 days left to get those grades as high as possible. Regardless of what your letter grade is, you should still try to finish the year strong and keep, if not raise, your grades. Here are the three best ways to your 89.8% to a 90%:

• Late Work
    • This might not apply to everyone but there is often small assignment or homework that you either weren’t there for or forgot to do. Luckily, you can use student connection to find all of your missing assignments (brightly highlighted in red). Make sure to check with your teacher to see if they are still willing to accept whatever worksheets you missed.
  • Talk to your teacher
    • Speaking of checking with your teacher, talk to them. They might not always say yes but there is a chance that they might be able to help you out, whether with extra credit opportunities or test make ups. At the very least, if they can’t help you with past points, you could get help or tutoring for the next big test.
  • Finals
    • The most important thing to remember is that finals can make or break your grades. So reviewing old notes or forming a study group might not be the worst idea. Go over some reading guides, do practice problems, and get help from some friends (make sure you help them too).
    • If you want to see how much your Final grade will effect you check out: https://www.rapidtables.com/calc/grade/final-grade-calculator.html

So, get out there, get those grades up, and good luck!