Seniors: Save These Dates!

Seniors will not want to miss out on these potentially beneficial events.

Getty Images/iStockphoto

Calendar page in planning concept

Raven Sanchez, Editor-In-Chief

For most people, the second semester of the school year is just another semester. Seniors, however, know that this is their last semester of high school. Every senior has mixed feelings, some have started panicking, many of them are a little more sentimental, most are relieved, and pretty much all of them are starting to feel the ‘Senioritis’ kicking in after last semester seemed so long to them. Regardless of their feelings, there is some important information that every one of them needs to hear.

There are a few dates that Coronado’s wonderful seniors need to keep in mind this month. The first of these is February 5th. While the rest of the students are getting their registration materials for the upcoming year, the seniors will be in the auditorium attending a senior meeting. It is unclear what this meeting is about, but every senior meeting counts because salient information is shared every time. The meeting will take place at Cougar Connection, and skipping it means missing out on something that may be a crucial part of planning for the future.

On January 28th, all Seniors need to meet in the gym at 10:05 to participate in the Senior Panoramic Picture. This picture will only be taken once, and it is the only time the entire Class of 2020 will be in a picture together. Order forms for this picture will be handed out during this time as well. It is also important to know that in order to get the best possible price on this picture, it must be ordered by February 2nd using the link below.

Finally, the final day to apply to colleges was at the beginning of January, but there are still things that need to be done to prepare for life after high school. There are many scholarships and opportunities out there that can be very beneficial to those who take them, and there is something out there to benefit everyone. All it takes is a little extra effort to make the future a little easier.

This semester may seem long to some, but what matters is that everyone in the class of 2020 will survive it. Graduation will come, but enjoy the rest of the semester during the long wait and make every moment count, Seniors!

Buy the panoramic here:
www.BestClassPicture.com.