World News

Yvette Lasalle, Staff Writer

(November 2 2015) 40 chipotle Mexican grill locations closed around the Portland and Seattle temporarily for health officials investigate an outbreak of E. coli and scientists have failed to find a source for this outbreak.

(November 10 2015)A woman in Mexico claims to be have raped roughly about 43,200 times after being brought in to human trafficking for an estimated four years.

(November 12 2015) A retired U.S. army captain  received a medal of honor for locating a suicide bomber

(October 19 2015) a church from the 16 century surfaced in the middle of the Grijalva River

(November 9 2015) A 31 year old artist was arrested for setting fire to two monumental doors of the Lubyanaka.

(October 1 2015) Egyptologists have found Queen Nefertiti’s long-lost tomb after 3,000 years.

(October 26 2015) Six men in Mexico were arrested for allegedly assisting Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman aka the country’s biggest drug lord.

(October 26 2015) A female student in South Carolina was physically assaulted by a police officer and the student faces a charge of disturbing school and the officer is on official leave.

(October 26 2015) The University of Mississippi takes down the state flag at the Oxford campus due to the confederate emblem on it.

(October 31 2015) A fire in a night club in Bucharest, Romania during a heavy metal rock show and 27 people died.

(November 20 2015) A hotel in mali was attacked by Assailants. ten people died and 6 were injured.

(November 20 2015) a small café in Paris was attacked by Palestinians