The Cougar Daily

• Coronado State Testing - April 16, juniors arrive at 7:40 and sophomores at 11:30 - April 17, freshman arrive at 7:40 and juniors arrive at 11:30 for CMAS
  • Coronado band receives $35,000 grant to refurbish their band room
  • Juniors/Sophomores take the SAT/PSAT on April 16th, Freshmen take the PSAT and Juniors take the CMAS on April 17.
  • Space Symposium Happening at the Broadmoor Hotel: Space Companies and Organizations Meet from All Over the World to Display What's Happening in the Space Industry and Collaborate

The Cougar Daily

The Cougar Daily

Polls

What do you call them?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

New Musical Chicago Will Take Place at Coronado This Fall

These are the few copies of the student scripts
Aliya Kozhasseitova

Upcoming musical Chicago, directed by Ms. Ambroz, drama teacher at Coronado High School, is going to run from 6-11 November. Currently all the applicants are participating in tryouts for the leading roles and ensemble.

During the tryouts Ms. Ambroz expressed her excitement for the future plays, saying, “I am expecting this play to give students opportunity for self-development. I also think that we will have a great time and will see fantastic dances. That is one of the reasons I chose this musical, since this year I have a perfect group of students who are able perform this play.”

She has a number of people helping her with the organizational moments, who are equally as excited. One of them is Coronado’s drama and mathematics teacher Mr. Bauers, who indicated his enthusiasm by saying, “I expect to have a great group of students who are ready to tell this fun and energetic story.” The list of future casts should be available soon.

View Comments (1)