“Senioritis” Remedy Playlist

It will not completely cure anyone, but it will hopefully make second semester easier to get through.

Senioritis Remedy Playlist

Raven Sanchez, Editor-In-Chief

Second semester is now in full swing and February has just begun; this means that many students are starting to feel bored with school and the monotony of their weekday routines. Seniors, however, are starting to feel this more than anyone. The months seem to drag on, and the days go by immensely slow for them. This severe lack of motivation is commonly referred to as “Senioritis,” and everyone gets it now matter how much they think they never will. All Seniors have to deal with this monotony in order to graduate, but there is one way to make the long days more bearable.

In fact, this is a way to make everyone’s day more bearable regardless of their grade level. Music tends to be part of almost every second of a teenager’s day because it makes them happy. Adding new music to any drab daily routine will make it much easier to get through each day. Some people will find this easy to do if they wish to, but many of them will find this to be a challenge. For those who think finding new music is difficult, this playlist will be extremely helpful.

While it is a “Senioritis” remedy playlist, it will help anyone who feels bored right now with school or who just wants new music. This playlist is completely created by Seniors who believe these songs can help get anyone through a long day, and all of the songs on it are clean. If they can help Seniors to have a better day and feel less overtaken by “Senioritis,” then they will definitely make others have less boring days as well!

Here are the songs that students chose:

1. Don’t Stop Me Now- Queen
2. Someone New- Hozier
3. Hey There Delilah- Plain White T’s
4. Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen
5. Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want- The Smiths
6. We Are The Champions- Queen
7. Kangaroo Pocket- Rozwell Kid
8. She- Dodie
9. Meteor Shower- Cavetown
10. 10,000 Hours- Dan + Shay, Justin Bieber

Hopefully, these songs will help everyone get through their boring school days. Keep working hard and hang in there, everyone!