2018-2019 Registration Extravaganza: Your Resources for Registering

Let’s hope your new classes are as cool as this pic!

Grace Abernethy, Staff Writer

This year, the Coronado course offerings will not be found in the traditional form of a physical booklet, but instead in a thoroughly 21st century app form and on Coronado’s website. In an effort to inform Coronado’s student population of not only the academic opportunities but the extracurricular and credit opportunities provided by each Coronado department, The Cougar Daily compiled a string of articles providing (extremely) valuable insight regarding teachers, classes, and extracurriculars in Coronado’s departments.

In the meantime, we will be highlighting seniors in the Class of 2018, interviewing them about their plans post-high school and about what courses and extracurriculars helped them realize and develop their interests. 

Explore Coronado’s full course catalog at the Coronado website on the left hand side under Coronado Registration Materials, or here. To view Coronado’s course offerings in app form, designed by Coronado’s very own Mr. Yeh, use the QR codes below, search “Coronado High School” in the Apple or Android app stores, or use the links provided on the Coronado website.

Apple:

Android:

As the date to register looms, make sure you prepare a prospective schedule beforehand so you can register swiftly and decisively. If you are unsure of which class would be best for you next, teachers can be a valuable resource for recommendations. Happy registering!